Thursday, January 15, 2009

Griffen Update


Well, here are some recent pictures of the kids. Some of Maddie before the tube and after the tube. She is still too cute. Talan is a great big brother he still thinks Maddie is beautiful and tells her that everyday and he also tries to give her the longest kisses I have ever seen. Talan is also asking why to everything and even asked me how Maddie and him came out of my belly, he took a guess and said Bellybutton and I said Right On Dude!!! Noah OMG is such a big boy is vocab has expanded so much and he also tries to kiss and hug Maddie multiple times a day. Maddie is doing much better, she is coughing less and less each day, which shows that her cough was due to reflux. However, coming out of this very spoiled the girl won't let me put her down so it makes for a very hard day for me. She has been taking about 6oz by mouth everyday which is good and getting about 24oz through the tube for 18 hours a day. My breastmilk of course has taken a dive, I am going to have to give it up soon I only get out about 10oz a day that is it, but I am going to keep going until there is nothing left. As for Mike and I, of course the weight bet is off, I have gained about 2 pounds back because of my little hospital vacation, but after our cruise I will get back on it, I want to lose about 5-8 more pounds. Yes, it is finally here, Mike and I are leaving for our Rock Boat Cruise on Saturday for a much needed break. I will post pictures when we get back. Talan and NOah are staying with my parents and Miss Maddie are staying with Mike's parents. We hope they enjoy the time with them, because we will enjoying ourselves!!!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: