Thursday, July 17, 2008

Update on Madeline 35 weeks

Went to the OB today. I have not gained a pound in a month....yeah!! I have only gained 1 pound in 2 months, I sure hope I keep on that role. So far 21 pounds, however I gained 21 pounds with Talan and 24 pounds with Noah and from each pregnancy I have 6-8 extra pounds, so yes I will still be big after Madeline comes, so probably a total of about 25-30 pounds will have to be lost to get back down to a decent size. I am not looking forward to that one.

I am going back to the doctors in 2 weeks and they are going to do an ultrasound. The doctor feels that she may not be head down he felt around and couldn't feel her head in the pelvis. I couldn't tell wear he heard the heartbeat, but I think it was at the belly button or a little above it. We will see come 2 weeks. He told me to take it easy though because if I go into labor the only down size is they don't know where she is.

If she is breech I will have to have a C-section, but the plus side is that it would at least be planned and I wouldn't have to worry about going into labor and bringing Talan and Noah to the hospital with me and waiting 4 hours or so for family to get there to care for them and worrying that Mike could miss the delivery or won't be able to be with me because he would have to care for the kids until help got there.

A mental note, my mother got her cards read about 2 months ago and the lady told her that I would be a few weeks early and not to go more that 8 hours into labor and not to fight the doctors if they want to do a C-section.....so we will have to see how it all comes out!!!!

0 comments: