Thursday, July 31, 2008

37 Week Dr. Appt

I went to the OB today and didn't even get to see him. He was on call so he was doing deliveries and in a C-section so needless to say I sat their for 2 hours and saw a midwife who told me the results of my ultrasound in which I already knew them. MADELINE IS NOW HEAD DOWN!! So no C-section unless something else happens. She weights 6lbs 8oz, has big cheeks and hair. They wouldn't check me to see if I was dilated or not, my OB office doesn't do this because it only tells you the here and now and doesn't mean anything....so they say. I again havn't gained any wait in 2 months so I have only gained 21 pounds so hopefuly no more weight gain. As for when Maddie will come, it is just a waiting game again, but I'm getting tired so we will see what happens...could be CASTOR OIL here I come!!!!!

0 comments: