Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's a girl...It's a boy...which one?

Well most of you know my 11 1/2 U/S said that it looking like is could be a girl the way things were forming. Also I took a new urine test out there that tells you are having a boy or a girl and the test said girl. However today at my 14 week appointment today, the U/S, wasn't quite happy of course that the tech told me it was a girl, I told her that she didnt' tell me if was a girl, she said the way things were forming, it looks like it "could" be a girl. I said the urine test I took said girl. She then said well, I don't really see any defining girl parts or boy parts at this stage (in my head I was like whatever, b/c I know that the parts are already formed by the end of the 1st trimester b/c of the article I read last night). She precedes to look and I look too and I think I see something in between the legs (which at 11 1/2 weeks I thought I saw too and thought it was a boy but the lady said girl and I was like really?) and I think so does she. After the U/S she told me that she wants me to come back after my level II u/s on May 28th and tell her what they say it is, because she thinks it is a boy. So is it a girl? or is it a boy?....who knows, but all I know is that I hope IT IS ONE OR THE OTHER.....especially after reading one of Mike's medical articles in one of his magazines on ambigous genderlast night, kind of freaked me out.

0 comments: