Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday


Easter was wonderful, we loved it, however with every year the Easter Bunny spends more and more of his money on the kids I think about $100, WOW they must have been good. Al of the kids had coordinating outfits...I know Sandra and Amy impressive, who would have thought. Talan got some educational computer games, some Wolverine Figurines, a card game and candy. Noah got a movie, Mater and Chick Hicks from Cars and some some wolverine figurines with candy. Maddie just got Fancy Nancy book, because of course she is fancy. My family got the kids more candy and stuffed animals so they were heaven. We went to my Aunt's and Uncle's in Brandon and the kids swam, played and hunted for eggs. Noah had no clue and didnt care, he did what I thought he would do, examine each egg he picked up and opened it and ate what was inside, hence he got about 3 eggs. Talan however, got TONS, I am suprised he was shoving to get all the eggs. I took some pictures of the kids, I did the best that I could, kids don't cooperate for pictures very well so enjoy!!!!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: