Monday, April 13, 2009

IT'S A GIRL...I THINK!!!

Well most of you know that I had an ultrasound at 11 1/2 weeks, which said that it looks like it was going to be a girl. I have another ultrasound on the 23rd so we will see what that shows. However, there is a new urine test out sold at Walgreens and CVS for 29.99 called Intelligender Urine Test (www.intelligender.com). Basically you pee in a cup, then insert 20ml of your urine in a special cup, swirl around for about 10 seconds and wait 10 minutes for the results. If it is dark green it is a BOY if it is orange it is a GIRL. IT WAS ORANGE SO I GUESS IT WILL BE A GIRL!!! Her name is going to be Delaney Sue.....however we will conclude this on the 23rd when we see what the 14 week ultrasound shows too!!!

2 comments:

Jana said...

Leslie,
How cool. I can't wait to see if that works! Let's get together in July! We will be in Kalamazoo, which is clost to Mike's parent's place! My mom and dad have a cottagee there. It wowuld be so much fun to meet you and those adorable children!

sandrasueb said...

Rock on with the SUE!!!!!