Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Precious Maddie


Well, I just had to brag about how cute Maddie is. The funniest part is her chillin in a tube that is meant for the boys and just floating around the hot tub like she knew what she was doing (she was so relaxed) at one point she had her head back like she was really relaxing. Yes, she did fall through once but Daddy was there to catch her. I had to throw in a picture of my Little Devil Noah. He weighs as much as Talan now they get into some good fights. He also is jumping into the hot tub with no life vest or nothing he just jumps in expecting someone to catch him under the water, yes we have had to jump in a few times to get him. Needless to say he has gone in with his clothes on a few times so we are getting a pool fence.....FINALLY!!! Talan is doing well loving on Maddie all the time, he is sick right now with a sinus infection and refuses to take his antibiotic, which has not been easy, we have been spit at a few times so yes he has got put in time out. Me I am getting fatter everyday, I am hungry all the time, lets just say I had a bowl of ice cream for a snack and wasn't filled so I ate a honey bun after, weight gain here I come with semi-opened arms :-)
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: