Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Last Weekend in Feb


Well before we went down to see Mike's family in Parrish, we decided that it was time to cut Maddie's hair. Her bangs came past her eyes and she had about 5 strands of hair in the back that looked like a tail. Yes we cut it ourselves and yes it is a little bit off, but looks much better than before, we can actually see her eyes now. We went down to visits Mike's family since Mike's brother was in town with there new baby Grant. I took a few picutes of Grant and Westen (my other nephew) who were born a day apart. Mike had a nice little birthday party, he had a fisherman cake which of course everyone loved. The kids played really hard especially Talan, he was complaining the next day that his legs hurt and he was only up an hour and then went back to bed for 2.5 hours. As for me, I feel like crap, morning sickness galore, today I had to eat abotu 1/4 bag of pretzels and drink 1/2 of a sprite to keep myself from hurling. My Nanny (my grandmother) said she had a dream the other day that I had a boy girl twin so I am hoping this is not true, because yes people I would be freaking out.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: