Friday, March 20, 2009

Kids!!!!


So I thought everyone might enjoy some pictures of teh kids. It has been really nice lately so the kids have been swimming like crazy. Talan will jump off of the largest hot tub step into the pool with his life jacket and "surf board" of course. Noah has only done it a few times, but he just jumps with a round tube and yes he has fallen through a few times but he just laughs when we get him from under the water. Maddie enjoys the water too she just splashes around. She is now in 6-9months clothes and I have no bathing suit for her so she has been going nude. I don't go to the mall much so I need to order one online :-) Maddie is crawling backwards and rocks back and forth, she also goes from a sitting postion to lean over to crawl but hasn't quite grasped the alternate crawl yet, she is into the catepillar crawl. She loves food, drinks only about 20oz a day but man she will eat 3 jars of baby food or more and down puffs, yogurt melts, all sorts of Gerber baby snacks, she starts screaming if she is done. I feel bad for her because she has no teeth yet but I can't wait until she can eat real food because she wants to real bad. Noah is talking up a storm, the other day he said, "no, I don't want to go for a walk"....no lie, MIke was there too and heard it. He also has been calling Mike, "daddy Mike" or "Mike" since that is what Talan says, I get a kick out of that but we always correct him and say no Daddy and he says, "why.".....LOL!!! Talan has been starting to get a wild imagination, he makes up games and he has vivid scarry dreams that he can tell you about. He says that a tickle guy comes into his room at night and he is scared. I asked him specifics about it and he said that he was young like him, dark hair and green eyes, then he told me he didn't want to talk about it anymore. Needless to say he comes in our room everynight for a little bit to snuggle. Mike is working hard and looking sexier then ever with his longer hair and beard....arrrrr good thing I am already pregnant. I am getting huge I think about food all day long and try to stuff my face as much as I can in moderation :-)
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Jana said...

Leslie,
How are you? I hope you are well...feeling sick? Ultra sound yet? Miss your updates, but I remember those days! Hugs! Jana