Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Madeline is Here


Madeline was born on August 18, 2008 at 131pm. She weighed 7 pounds 3 oz and was 20 1/4 inches long. I started contracting around 1am on Monday morning and called to get my induction time at 5am and was told that they couldn't get me in, so I said well I'm in labor so I am coming in. Sure enough I was 4cm and 50% effaced by 830am with bloody show. They started me on 3cc/hr of Pitocin around 10am, by 1pm I was 7cm so the doctor broke my bag and my 131pm, Madeline was here. It took only 3 pushes to get her out. She looks quite different from Noah and Talan she had dark hair, however she still has Noah's little face. She is a doll and is feeding wonderful.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Leslie & Mike,

What a pumpkin, she's adorable...where did all the dark hair come from? Little girls are so sweet and they steal your heart quickly. Have fun with her, especially shopping. I am sure both grandmas will be having lots of fun with her.

Sue said...

Maddie is beautiful!

Wally World said...

Very, very precious! I am so excited for you guys to be able to experience what it is like to have a little girl around.