Wednesday, August 20, 2008

August 20, 2008







Well today was a fun filled day of rest for me. I took two 30 minute naps, took care of the kids, took Madddie to her daddy's work so she could get her post hospital check up and gave her a little sponge bath. Noah and Talan played all day together. Talan said the cutest thing to me while we were taking pictures of Maddie, he asked me "Where is Maddie's Mommy?" I told him that I was her mommy and he said, "O, where is his other mommy?" I said she doesn't have another mommy I am your mommy, Noah's mommy and Maddie's mommy and he said I love her. He always asks where Noah is and now today he asks where Maddie is. He even asked to get out of his bed and give Maddie a good night kiss. I am feeling okay, I cramp up a lot because Madeline is breastfeeding so well, my stomach and back hurt a lot, but I think that is because all of my organs were pushed around and now they are starting to get back in place. Well here are a few pics of the day, enjoy!!

1 comments:

Wally World said...

I think you sound like super mom! Congratulations.