Monday, August 25, 2008

Just a Few Reason Why I Shouldn't Watch the KIDS!!





Yes, that is noah "Swimming" (drinking) in the dog bowl, falling in the pool, stuffing the dog leash in his mouth, and being a couch potato all within the span of less than one hour. He cracks me up. This is "what not to do" with a 13 month old. I'm still laughing. Watch the videos yes the little devil can crawl up (and subsequently fall off) the couch! Great fun chasing this one around... Another day! - Mike
PS Maddie is doing great. Sleeping, eating, pooping, peeing, and screaming... you know 1 wk old baby stuff.

3 comments:

Kim said...

How funny, I couldn't stop laughing! Mike, I am glad you only had one kid, who knows what would happen if you threw them all in the mix.

Sue said...

Katelyn and Lizzi Lu thought that was gross!!! They are deciding if they shouldn't give him kisses anymore....hahhahaha....I am having the same thoughts! Hahahaha

sandrasueb said...

This was hilarious - I was cracking up!!!!