Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Noah's 2nd Birthday Party

 

Posted by Picasa
Noah's 2nd birthday party was a success. We went to the Lewis Farm Market and Petting Zoo in New Era, MI. It was wonderful know where else in the world I think you could find, pizza, cupcakes, juice, feeding animals, jumping on a huge pillow, long bumpy slides, wagon ride and a train ride for only 7.50 a person. Everyone had a great time and requested that even if we don't do the birthday there next year that we still get that pacackage for the camp. He got a lot of wonderful gifts and he is going to be blessed to be able to have another little birthday get together with the Sass clan in Florida. I think Talan and him are the pretty lucky they seem to get 2 birthday parties every year. Enjoy!!!

1 comments:

Kaye said...

Looks like all had a great time. My little Maddie looks more and more like me when I was small every day. Loved the pics. Love Mom