Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Out to eat at Chili's
















Well, I took all the kids out to eat at Chili's to meet my best friend Sandra so the kids and us could exchange gifts. Needless to say I had to call Sandra on the way home because we didn't even get to talk. Talan went to the bathroom 3 times. Sandra's son went to the bathroom 2 times, so it was a revolving door. Sandra got to hold Maddie for a little bit, but Ava was sleeping so I didn't get to hold her :-( But at least I got to see her!!! I must say going out to eat wasn't bad, you just need another person there so you can take kids to the bathroom without bringing everyone. Overall, the meal was quite pleasent with all the kids. Here are some pictures of the kids and us.

1 comments:

Wally World said...

Being a Mom and going out to eat is not the same as it was when we were single. Fun, but a lot more work! I love the picture of Maddie sucking her thumb.