Friday, December 19, 2008

Noah's Woe's and Foe's







Well, Well, What can I say about my Noah Butt, but HOLY COW!!! That boy is a machine. He is constantly getting into things (not the way Talan did at his age). He is adventure seeking and always trying new tricks. Well I have tried to stop him numerous times from sliding down the back of the couch, well yesterday I was breastfeeding Maddie laying down and Noah climbed up on the couch with me. Needless to say he was standing up and leaning by the edge of the back of the couch and leaned a little to far and face planted onto the ground. Well he has a rug burn bruise on the forehead and his nose is jacked up, I thought it was broke because it started bleeding instantly, but Mike checked it and it was okay. Well here is some pictures of the kids and notice Noah's nose. Also the picture of me is 1 of many, Talan was playing with my camera and wanted to shoot pictures of me and was telling me to pose.




0 comments: