Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Kids







Well lets see, some things in a nutshell...






The kids worked on arts and crafts projects for Thanksgiving. The picture I provided is a turkey we made from leaves and bark. Noah was obsessed with the glitter and glue and was eating is all the time. Noah is also obsessed with the baby exersaucer he sits in it all time time and watches TV. Maddie is as cute as can be with her little hair, she is starting to push up a lot on her arms, but honestly I only put her on her tummy 1 to 2 times a day, because yes I am a busy girl between taking care of kids and being a house wife. We did put up our X-mas tree last night and it looks great, I basically just collected ornaments all day long that Noah took off the tree and I put them back at the end of the day. Well we are going to TPA, this weekend so I will be sure to post some pictures.



0 comments: