Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Disney Weekend
















Vacation in a nutshell: We ate out everyday, because Chiefland has no resturants so we took adavantage of it.

Thursday: Checked into Orange Lake resorts in Orlando and took the kids swimming in 1 of their like 12 pools and we also floated down the lazy river. We had outback for dinner, it was great!!!

Friday: Went to Disney with the kids and my dad. Everyone had a blast, Noah was obsessed with seeing Mickey and Talan wanted to see the them also but he was very interested in Cindrella's castle. Maddie still wasn't feeling well, she spit up quite a lot so of course she had a outfit change mid day. Overall we went to the park from 9am-630pm and the kids did great. They enjoyed all the rides, we tricked Talan into thinking the Haunted Mansion was a Scooby Doo ride and he got a little freaked out with the 3-D show of Mickey but it was all cool. Noah was a little scared at first of the rides but after being on 2 of them he got the hang of it. It's a small world was his favorite. We had Red Lobster for Dinner!!

Saturday: We had to go to the marketing tour in the morning and my dad watched the 2 boys and we took Maddie. After about 2 hours of it and them insulting Mike (because we didn't want to by a timeshare, because we just don't go on vacation that much they basically called him an awful husband and father) and me pulling out my boob to feed Maddie exposing myself because I was tired of them hasseling us so I wanted to make everyone uncomfortable we came back to the room and went swimming all day. Talan went home with my dad because he wanted to stay the night. My bestfriend Amy came up with her daughter Addison and had Carrabba's with us. After Cujo (AKA Addison) beat up Noah and bit him, Noah was too overly tired so he got put to bed. We loved having Addison and Amy over, it was great seeing them and Addison was too cute pretending to be a baby and beating up Noah.
Sunday: We went to my parents and then went to the bucs game and we finally got home around 9pm.






1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that you pulled out your boob during one of those awful time share meetings!!! That's freaking hilarious! I love it!