Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Some November Pics of the kids






Well, Cooper is 1 month old, he reminds me 100% of Talan, never wants to be in the swing or bouncer unless he is asleep, what can I say he loves his mommy. He enjoys tummy times however usually spits up during it. Maddie is talking up a storm, she is a typical girl, has a phone to her ear and talk non stop in it, her new favorite word is NO!!! Noah is potty training and does okay, he goes pee by himself and puts the pee in the toliet after, however we still use diapers during nap time, night time and car rides, but at least it cuts down on diaper use during the day time when we are at home. Talan loves school, he is so smart, he knows all his letters and their sounds is starting to read certain words and can figure out simple addition, I am so proud of him. Mike is working hard, we are getting ready to put our house up for sale so we can move closer to Tampa so he is doing his regular job and his "home improvement" job too. I am the same, trying to exercise a little everyday. With it getting dark early now by the time Mike gets home I can only run a mile to a mile in a half outside then it is dark, but that should help some, I only have 2 pounds until my pre pregnancy weight however I would like to lose 10, but without counting calories and decreasing calories I don't think it is going to happen until I am down breastfeeding but in due time it will get there.

0 comments: