Monday, August 17, 2009

Maddie's 1st Birthday Party

 

Posted by Picasa
Maddie had her 1st Birthday party on August 15th, it was mostly family with a few friends. She had a blast. We had a few mishaps beforehand. The cake was way too small, usually I order 1/4 sheet (for 20 people) and I end up having tons left over so that is what I got and WOW it was so small, my nanny bought an extra cake for us at the store. I go to get balloons to put outside and the place is out of helium...what the heck!!!! However, the kids had a blast they swam and the grown men got yelled out for being in the hot tub in the lightning. The kids did arts and crafts and watched a movie and ate popcorn while it poured. The guys got a little toasted, but nobody got sick, however I am sure there were a few close calls. Maddie loved her cake and all her presents, she kept saying ooooooooooooooooooo when she would see one she loved. Overall it was a very special day for our little girl.

1 comments:

Wally World said...

Maddie is so adorable! I think you are super mom.