Sunday, February 22, 2009

PREGNANT AGAIN!!

Yes, everyone I am pregnant again. Have no idea when I am due, because just stopped breastfeeding about 5 1/2 weeks ago, so never got my time of the month yet. All I have to go on is a few weeks ago I started feeling like crap and two weeks ago I took a test and it was negative, so my best guess is I am due the last week of October. There is a poll on the site which names everyone likes out of our picks. We keep going back and forth so we though we would ask everyone what they thought of the names we liked. Middle name John is after my dad and the middle name Susan is after Mike's mom. We figured it is nice to pass down family names, hench Noah Michael, Madeline Kaye and Steve named his little boy Grant Edward so wo are going to keep it rolling. Mike is excited I am scared to death, because i will have 4 kids 4 and under, however Mike did say when Noah turns 2 I can put him in a preschool part time and Talan will be in pre-k next August so it will help me out a lot.

3 comments:

Sarah, Jordan, and Faye said...

Hey chica!!! Where is the link so I can help (smile)

CONGRATS!!!! I can’t believe it but so so so happy for you. Jordan and I can’t wait to start our family (blush)

Wally World said...

Congratulations! You are wonder woman!

Jana said...

Leslie,
You really are super mom! Your children are so lucky! AND so is Mike...did you tell him that! Hugs! Jana