Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend in a nutshell







Thurday: Went to Clearwater so Mike could spend 320 bucks on a Rays World Series Ticket. Noah has a bad cold. I woke up in the morning with a red sore right breast and a fever (which lasted until Saturday) so Mike called me in Antibiotics for Mastitis.






Friday: Spent time with my family in TPA, went to bed early because I still didn't feel well.






Saturday: Went to my mother-in-law's house so the kids could trick or treat and then we went to Largo Park so the kids could do more trick or treating, in which Noah spent most of the time looking down in his basket because he was amazed at what was happening (let me also say Mike was not thrilled about doing two things in one day HE IS SUCH A MAN). And at 9pm I got to to see HSM3 which was awsome.






Sunday: Went to costco and publix then drove back home to Chiefland.

0 comments: