Monday, June 16, 2008

Fathers Day 06/15/08


Well, the only picture I got was of Talan and Mike. Talan had to go see his dad today so Mike and Talan had some quality time together playing my dad's only video game. Noah was sleeping for most of the day, because he was overtired from not sleeping the night before. After Talan left, my dad and Mike went to play 18 holes of golf and my mother and I shopped. I bought lots of good things for myself, Talan, Noah and Madeline and don't worry I was nice and bought Mike and outfit too and he bought himself some golf shoes so it was all good. We left that night to go home and Talan stayed with my parents since he had to go back to his father on Monday. Talan was very upset that he couldn't come home, it broke my heart. He told me that he was mad at me, which made me even more sad, but at least he is getting to the age he can use his words to express how he feels. Overall it was a wonderful day!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I am sooo glad you have a blog, it's nice to keep in touch with everyone and see how the family is growing.

Girls are so much fun and very dangerous when it comes to shopping, good luck in your last few months of pregnancy...I hope we see you guys soon.

Kim

Amy said...

Leslie,I am just blown away-I can't believe you put up more pictures, and father's day was only yesterday-you go girl-I love you!!!!!
Amy

sandrasueb said...

Look at you - pictures and blogs and all kinds of stuff!!!!

I Love It!!!!!!!

Sandra